1. All illuminated sabers, props and replicas made by Force Relics are covered against:
- Defects in workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date they are received by the customer.
- Problems arising from normal use* for a period of 90 days
* "Normal use" may differ depending on the prop design and is the responsibility of the customer to understand at time of purchase
- Defects arrising after 3 months may be partially covered ifForce Relics deems that they are due in part to any errors in our work.
1. All illuminated sabers, props and replicas made by Force Relics are NOT covered for:
- Defects to components which are not built by Force Relics (for exemple: sound cards, LED's, switches...)
- Shipping costs for repairs to and from the customer, these are the customers responsibility
- Damage due to reckless use, dueling or abuse in any form (most products will withstand heavy dueling, but please keep in mind our products are not REAL weapons, so don't use them as such)
- Customers attempt at doing their own repair work.
Your limited warranty is voided when you decide to open up the product and thinker with the electronics other than removing an SD card for sound font modification.
- Force Relics does NOT provide warranty on blades.
3. Limited warranty is voided when:
- Props, replicas or sabers are transferred to a new owner
- Props are taken apart by the client( beyond what is necessary to remove an SD card)
- Customer makes any claims regarding the above which are proven false upon inspection of the part by Force Relics
Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Force Relics's discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense.
This Limited Warranty is non transferable.